Wednesday, November 10, 2010

birthday wish

tomorrow is my birthday and for the last five years i've had the same wish. i know they say if i tell you it won't come true so i'll give you a hint. it involves me spending the evening with a very special person and laughing and dancing and enjoying great food, conversation and company. you can probably guess what i've been wishing for! sadly each year that wish goes unanswered. not sure how i manage to not secure this particular event on my birthday but i will be honest and say the unfulfilled wish is getting old. i mean really!

i have once again made my wish and i hope it comes true. i'm closest to it happening this year than any year in recent history. it would be nice to actually get what i want for once. my friends and family always make sure i have a great birthday each year. but what my heart desires is something my friends can't give me and the absence of it has gotten harder to accept as the years pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment