Friday, July 1, 2011

How do I love thee ...

Let me count the wine glasses. Hehe. Hung with the family tonight and had some great laughs and lots of wine. It was deck night. Made famous by Dionne and hosted tonight by Sarah. Almost felt like old times. My family is hella crazy but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else.

During conversation we discussed se of the foolishness that has popped up and my brother commented about a chess game and strategy. You have to be playing a game to set someone up and I'm not into games but I am a strategist. So here is the deal. You can try to play me like a game of chess just know that your next move needs to be your best move or your wasting your time. I'm okay not having time robbers and silly people in my life. I'm gonna be fine whether you come along for the ride or not. But be clear, I can and will withdraw the invitation if your baggage stinks or is full of mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment