Tuesday, July 19, 2011

infected with a virus

a few days ago i was trying to watch harry potter and the half blood prince. i haven't seen it. i'm not a huge harry potter fan. i just think the movies are pretty cool looking and the story is compelling. never read the books. and as it were, never saw all the movies. so to prepare for the final movie opening in the theater, i wanted to try to catch up. in doing so, i managed to infect my computer with one nasty arse virus. it had me down for two days! and as such, unable to blog or write or do anything that makes me feel content on a normal day. and so i have fallen behind on my daily blogging.

mind you, i have given up trying to blog from my phone. not sure why blogger doesn't have an iphone app like wordpress. oh well. that nasty virus infected everything and i had to do a complete restore of my computer. i'm sure i lost some things as i'm not 100 percent sure all my stuff backed up before the restore. oh well. i might have lost a few pictures. thankfully, i have them all stored in facebook and i just need to log in and download my acct before completely deleting it. guess i'll get on that tonight or sometime this week. no rush. tonight i have to try to set up my computer the way it was. and reinstall my windows programs. also curious about getting a spyware program that actually works. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment